dead by buglight

Today I experienced an old bug where the killer gets stuck inside the pallet and he needs to grab a survivor to get out. Isnt this an old bug that still hasnt been fixed yet?

Like it is litterly an instant lose for the killer if the survivors arent nice.

Another question: Which bug in the game annoys you the most right now?

Comments

  • @bingbongboi90 said:

    Today I experienced an old bug where the killer gets stuck inside the pallet and he needs to grab a survivor to get out. Isnt this an old bug that still hasnt been fixed yet?

    Like it is litterly an instant lose for the killer if the survivors arent nice.

    Another question: Which bug in the game annoys you the most right now?

    Yeah I lost a game over that where I had 2 people slugged in ew3 and got stuck in a pallet. Then I grabbed someone who was vaulting the pallet and got out and started being friendly