"Stun" bug?

Ok so I haven't seen any post or discussion about this, but do the devs know that the stuns in this game are literally bugged? My friends and I have played for the past week and whenever we use DS or wiggling out, the killer is stunned for a SECOND. This bug is very common and about 50% of our games would have the bug. We've noticed that killers have been "exploiting" or at least taking advantage of this serious bug as it now allows killers to just down the survivor the second they get off their grasp. We would play games and the killer would just tunnel us because once they saw they had this bug, they would just tunnel and break though our DS as if we didn't have It. Note that we are not toxic unlike other people, but this is very concerning to people who just want to play the game normally. So at the moment killers are free to tunnel until the devs fix this...

My friends and I play on Xbox so I wonder if it's also an issue throughout other platforms. Anyone else?

Comments

  • I think it only happens to a few killers I saw it happen to my friend while we were versing a hag

  • Pretty sure this will be fixed in the next few days. Devs know about this problem.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Ok so I haven't seen any post or discussion about this, but do the devs know that the stuns in this game are literally bugged? My friends and I have played for the past week and whenever we use DS or wiggling out, the killer is stunned for a SECOND. This bug is very common and about 50% of our games would have the bug. We've noticed that killers have been "exploiting" or at least taking advantage of this serious bug as it now allows killers to just down the survivor the second they get off their grasp. We would play games and the killer would just tunnel us because once they saw they had this bug, they would just tunnel and break though our DS as if we didn't have It. Note that we are not toxic unlike other people, but this is very concerning to people who just want to play the game normally. So at the moment killers are free to tunnel until the devs fix this...

    My friends and I play on Xbox so I wonder if it's also an issue throughout other platforms. Anyone else?

    Ive literally never been stunned like that. Whenever Im stunned, it lasts the full length