The roles have been reversed
Can't teabag me at the gate if I do a 1000 IQ play and reverse the roles and become the toxic survivor teabagging at the gate.
Can't teabag me at the gate if I do a 1000 IQ play and reverse the roles and become the toxic survivor teabagging at the gate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bro stop being so toxic, do something that can be countered. Geez killer mains
I wasn't being toxic lmfao. I let them do the gens and escape for booping the snoot. I was being a friendly killer.
Should have played Ghostface.He got more TPS (Teabags per second)
Well shoot, sorry if you took that the wrong way i was being sarcastic. :)
*Pallet stunned Clown laugh
that was obviously a joke