Some Ideas For A Legion Add-on Pass

Legions add-ons are boring so I just thought I’d share some of my ideas to spice some of their add-ons up. I’m typing this out on my phone so apologies if the quality is poor.

Killer instinct detection range add-ons

I understand the purpose of these add-ons, but honestly they are incredibly boring. All of them will have their effects changed.

Susie’s Mix Tape

  • After stabbing a survivor and applying deep wounds in Feral Frenzy, gain a short burst of movement speed. (+1.2 m/s for 4 seconds.)

Never-sleep pills

  • Slightly increases Feral Frenzy vault speed. (-.2 seconds)
  • Auras of vaults are revealed within a 20 meter radius while in Feral Frenzy.

Friendship bracelet

  • Scratch marks are visible during a Feral Frenzy.

Fatigue add-ons

imo, basic fatigue should be 3 seconds, not 4. So instead of these add-ons changing your fatigue duration, I will give them each a unique effect.

Cold Dirt

  • While in a Feral Frenzy, your power bar doesn’t deplete until you successfully stab someone.
  • Slightly reduces Feral Frenzy movement speed. (-.2m/s)

Joey’s Mix Tape

  • Tremendously reduces the blurred vision VFX during fatigue.
  • Slightly Increased FoV during a Feral Frenzy. (Basically shadowborn).

Julie’s Mix Tape

  • Survivors have their aura revealed instead of Killer Instinct during a Feral Frenzy. (unsure if this would be busted or not)

Feral Frenzy lethality add-ons

Feral Frenzy in its current state should never be lethal. These add-ons will be changed to support a more aggressive legion play style instead.

Franks Mix Tape

  • Cancelling Feral Frenzy will cause all survivors with the deep wounds status effect to scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds.

Stab Wounds Study

  • Feral Frenzy slashes apply the oblivious and hemorrhage status effects for 30 seconds.

Thoughts?


Comments

  • @BattleCast said:

    Legions add-ons are boring so I just thought I’d share some of my ideas to spice some of their add-ons up. I’m typing this out on my phone so apologies if the quality is poor.

    Killer instinct detection range add-ons

    I understand the purpose of these add-ons, but honestly they are incredibly boring. All of them will have their effects changed.

    Susie’s Mix Tape

    • After stabbing a survivor and applying deep wounds in Feral Frenzy, gain a short burst of movement speed. (+1.2 m/s for 4 seconds.)

    Never-sleep pills

    • Slightly increases Feral Frenzy vault speed. (-.2 seconds)
    • Auras of vaults are revealed within a 20 meter radius while in Feral Frenzy.

    Friendship bracelet

    • Scratch marks are visible during a Feral Frenzy.

    Fatigue add-ons

    imo, basic fatigue should be 3 seconds, not 4. So instead of these add-ons changing your fatigue duration, I will give them each a unique effect.

    Cold Dirt

    • While in a Feral Frenzy, your power bar doesn’t deplete until you successfully stab someone.
    • Slightly reduces Feral Frenzy movement speed. (-.2m/s)

    Joey’s Mix Tape

    • Tremendously reduces the blurred vision VFX during fatigue.
    • Slightly Increased FoV during a Feral Frenzy. (Basically shadowborn).

    Julie’s Mix Tape

    • Survivors have their aura revealed instead of Killer Instinct during a Feral Frenzy. (unsure if this would be busted or not)

    Feral Frenzy lethality add-ons

    Feral Frenzy in its current state should never be lethal. These add-ons will be changed to support a more aggressive legion play style instead.

    Franks Mix Tape

    • Cancelling Feral Frenzy will cause all survivors with the deep wounds status effect to scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds.

    Stab Wounds Study

    • Feral Frenzy slashes apply the oblivious and hemorrhage status effects for 30 seconds.

    Thoughts?

    Susie's Mix Tape - I really like what you did to this addon!

    Never-Sleep Pills - I would remove the downside, because if it had one, nobody would use it... You can also give it a secondary effect, because only aura reading isn't good, maybe it could make all vaults while in Frenzy silent, like if you had Q&Q for Killers.

    Friendship Bracelet - Yes.

    Cold Dirt - I like this one!

    Joey's Mix Tape - Sounds good, but I would personally never use it. :p

    Julie's Mix Tape - I think this would be a downgrade kinda, because with this addon Survivors could hide in Lockers, or if they have something like Distortion...

    Frank's Mix Tape - Sounds ok.

    Stab Wound Study - It's ok.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/191792/some-ideas-for-a-legion-add-on-pass

    Susie's Mix Tape - I really like what you did to this addon!

    Never-Sleep Pills - I would remove the downside, because if it had one, nobody would use it... You can also give it a secondary effect, because only aura reading isn't good, maybe it could make all vaults while in Frenzy silent, like if you had Q&Q for Killers.

    Friendship Bracelet - Yes.

    Cold Dirt - I like this one!

    Joey's Mix Tape - Sounds good, but I would personally never use it. :p

    Julie's Mix Tape - I think this would be a downgrade kinda, because with this addon Survivors could hide in Lockers, or if they have something like Distortion...

    Frank's Mix Tape - Sounds ok.

    Stab Wound Study - It's ok.

    Glad you liked my suggestions :)

    Also, Never-Sleep Pills reduces the time it takes to vault in a Feral Frenzy, not increase if thats what you were thinking.

  • @BattleCast said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1621418#Comment_1621418

    Glad you liked my suggestions :)

    Also, Never-Sleep Pills reduces the time it takes to vault in a Feral Frenzy, not increase if thats what you were thinking.

    Oh, I thought it decreases your vaulting speed for some reason, I would say that it is good now!

  • Yes yes yes. Frank mix tape and stab study are outdated and I definitely think legion should get more love from bhvr