Survivor working with the Killer

This is the most blatant instance of this I have experienced in my 800 hours of play time, if someone had told me this happened to them I probably wouldn't believe them. It was reported with video evidence, everyone was non-steam except me so I'm not sure how well the report with be treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CeHn-S6uFo


Comments

  • I reported a game where the killer working with the survivor and the devs haven't see my 1 month and 16 days report yet.

    Video proofs and screenshots included.

  • I had one like this. After they mori me out, they farmed till all hit 32k points. It was infuriating to watch.

  • I don't know if the survivor and killer where working together, because the clip only shows a little bit of the match. Sometimes, people just take advantage of others to get points and it seems like they are indeed working with the killer. I have seen things like this mostly when there are only 2 survivors left. Sometimes, the killer downs one and then can't find the other so he/she just picks up the downed survivor so they will pinpoint where the other person is and then the killer kills the survivor he/she couldn't find and let's the other live.

    That is indeed not fair. Someone who played worse ends up being rewarded for betraying a person from their team. I have been the victim of this a few times and have refused to do it to someone else, which ends up with the killer getting frustrated with me and killing me. Of course, every person things something different. For example, I have a friend that has no problem farming with killers even when they have just tunneled and killed me or one of our friends. I don't do that. Points are important, but there is a limit. You tunneled my friend to death, I'm not going to farm with you, no matter what.