Devs check out trapper traps

I play on ps4 and went to disarm a trap. The killer put it in front of a pallet and it swung my character to the other side of the trap and in the middle of the animation of putting my characters fingers into the trap I got caught by the trap while the disarm channel was generating progress. The match took place at the coal tower and I was playing detective tapp. The trapper had an add on to decrease disarm time. Let me know what you think!

Comments

  • Did it look like this?

  • powerbats said:

    Did it look like this?

    Not really lol
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    powerbats said:

    Did it look like this?

    Not really lol

    I couldn't resist and it sometimes feels that that's what it's like when trying to disarm them.

  • powerbats said:

    @Dabrownman1812 said:
    powerbats said:

    Did it look like this?

    Not really lol

    I couldn't resist and it sometimes feels that that's what it's like when trying to disarm them.

    I actually often bring franklin's demise and trap lunchboxes and medkits. So yes, in my case, it would have looked very similar.
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    I play on ps4 and went to disarm a trap. The killer put it in front of a pallet and it swung my character to the other side of the trap and in the middle of the animation of putting my characters fingers into the trap I got caught by the trap while the disarm channel was generating progress. The match took place at the coal tower and I was playing detective tapp. The trapper had an add on to decrease disarm time. Let me know what you think!

    Not sure what to think about that. You got a video?
    But trapper traps are highly unreliable, thats why nobody plays him ^^