BILL?
This character really gets screwed. He isn't even in the picture.
https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/11814497/6f042992d1414b79f7d27bf09976586269e7d2d0.jpg
This character really gets screwed. He isn't even in the picture.
https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/11814497/6f042992d1414b79f7d27bf09976586269e7d2d0.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But Bill is also Valve's character, so there may be some issues there. Typically when you're working with someone else's IP, you need to get stuff like that approved first. Not sure if that's an issue in Bill's case, but I wouldn't be surprised.
YA but for some reason Bill always seems to get the short end of things lol.
Most likely because he isn't accessible to everyone.
Kill Bill
He was left 4 dead.
I think he was already sacrificed to the Entity before that picture was taken. It looks like he was left for dead.
LOL I like that theory.
Cigarettes took his life