Support BHVR with... SUGAR?
Post your "thank you" letter here about how much you love BHVR! Seriously, without BHVR we wouldn't have Dead by Daylight so why not give them a thanks, ya know? After all, regardless if you believe it or not, BHVR has been working really hard to give us a polished video game! 
Oh, if you hate BHVR then don't comment... we seriously don't need salt!
Oh, if you hate BHVR then don't comment... we seriously don't need salt!
Comments
i want to blame bhvr for making a game so goddamn addicting
Well, when I was 14 I had the same problem with my...Nevermind ! I like this game too ! 8-)
Thank you BHVR!
I've gotten emotionally attached to this game (maybe that's why I have 1000+ hours...) I really love the gameplay, lore, and design of DBD. The prices are fair for DLC and I really can't complain about any of them! Thanks BHVR!
Thank you BHVR! If it wasn't for your streams and that amazing hunk of a man Matthew Cote I never would have realized how great Civilization V is!
The game is amazing. Thank you BHRV !
I cant even play the old build atm, that much about your "polished" game
We need more salt
My Husband has brain cancer, specially AA3 otherwise known as Anapalstic Astrocytoma Grade 3.
We LOVED board games however after his right frontal lobe was removed he could no longer play. Music is a hard no go territory as well...
This game gave me more than anyone will ever know. After almost 2 years (10.23.2018 will be 2 years❤️) of radiation, chemo, physical therapy and a whole host of life changes my hubby saw that I missed playing games. Given that PS4 can be played with headphones and I could play with people he and a friend both thought it would be a good idea.
Now, I hadn't played since Nintendo, *the original* so my friend recommended this be my first game to try after asking me about the games I used to play and why I liked them.
I have made friends with and met some genuine, funny and interesting people from all over the world!
DBD has given me some respite from the craziness that is life. I wouldn't trade a second of it but having the ability to just BE for a lil while has been a God send.
It's funny how something so simple can help you smile.
Thanks BHVR
Sincerely,
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you BHVR, for giving my best friend and I a way to escape our real world problems. A way to get immersed in a world with a lore we both know and love. You've proven that from small beginnings come great things... and for that, I commend you.
"Words can do a lot of damage to someone but it can also do wonders!" -Nickenzie
I just meant to share how grateful I am. Now I feel like I've been hugged by the interwebs lol🤗
And i will say this, from the bottom of my heart. I think we did a pretty good job so far.
Since then I have bought many games, but I have ended up not playing most of them to the end, because I am addicted to dbd, and the days I cant play it, I feel empty inside.
Nothing seems to bring more joy than seeing new cosmetics
I want to thank them for this game, and the work they do, because I suffer from terrible anxiety, which has caused me big grief in my life, but playing this game, makes me think and concentrate on something else, which has made my days much easier. So flaws and all, how ever much my hair turns grey when I play killer, how much some players can make your heart boild and skin crawl, this game makes life easier for me. So yeah, I love it, and thanks.
Stefan is soooo hoooooot aghhhhhhh
I love behavior for adding my boy Freddy to the game and making his laugh so good. When I launch the game and hear that succulent laugh it makes me feel warm inside.
This is getting way more emotional than i expected.
Good job :chuffed:
I supported them by buying the game, every DLC and 1 Auric Cells pack.
They don't need my ass-kissing.
PS: i can provide sugar when i'm drunk though.