Can we stop?
Pyramid Head IS NOT OP AT ALL, please, it feels good to bait some people at pallets and PH users mostly use Punishment at action locks because it is too obvious to dodge without locks, now, as for cages, they aren't op and is the only counterplay to meta survivor perks, bare with me, PH is fine as he is, he cannot camp cages anymore so be happy for that
Comments
"he cannot camp cages anymore so be happy for that", well, he can. It is not that hard to predict where a Cage will spawn (except you are right in the middle) and the Cage will not disappear until PH is really close.
Also, most people are not saying that he is OP (which he is not), but having no Cooldown on cancelling his Power and the high Cooldown for using his power means that you are better off by cancelling his power than actually using it. Which is not good game design.
I like Pyramid Head as he is from both a Killer and Survivor perspective! I like tough Killers which I can beat, but require skill to do so. In the right hands, Pyramid Head is a nightmare, and I mean that in a good way.
It's understandable that its more fun to go against standard M1 killers where as a survivor you control the chase, however people need to understand that it's often not as fun for killer.
PyramidHead is a lot of fun and my new main. Used to consider myself a Clown main but I actually use a variety more than anything. He's not overpowered at all. Like Clown he is strong in chase but weaker in map pressure. A good swf splitting across the map can still hurt him.
This right here is the best explanation I've seen , right on point
Fake spam and spam his power. Nerf is around the corner.
I do have to agree on that, he needs to be really close to the cage, that I would change to be like 8 to 12m away cages move or something like that, except of that, he perfectly is fine like he is
Literally the only change I want is a nerf to faking his power, and a buff to his actual punishment to make it easier to hit.