Why is the downed survivor teleporting bug not fixed?

This is just ridiculous. I downed a guy on death hook with one gen left and he teleported away so I had to waste 5 seconds trying to find him in the corn and during that time he was able to pop adrenaline. I had to spend time chasing him to down him again and get my one kill when I could have gotten more than one if it wasn't for this. How does this game have so many ridiculous bugs

Comments

  • Its a ping delay.

    They do not teleport. Killer down them and they just take position where survivor really was downed, on survivor screen.

  • I know your pain. I downed a survivor earlier at a pallet but he made zero sound, along side the delayed down location and he had tenacity so I completely lost him when I had to break the pallet. You just gotta love DbD some days.

  • yeah and at the same time sometimes they teleport because they got exhausted on the ground for trying to use dead hard if they teleport soo far away.. sometimes its because of that...

  • lol I hate this so much. Seems recent? as in some time after Pyramdhead patch.

    You waste time looking for them, which makes it easier for others to get there for flashlight saves, or the survivor teleports under the pallet so then you gotta scare the others away

  • I always thought that was a connection problem rather then a actual bug

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I always thought that was a connection problem rather then a actual bug

    You would be correct in your assumption. I never realized people thought this was a bug until I read this thread.