Why does Doctor have a "hard" difficulty?
He is straight up the easiest killer in the game. I can even play swf with high ranks and get 3 to 4 sacrifices most matches. He looks badass but definitely doesn't take any "skill".
He is straight up the easiest killer in the game. I can even play swf with high ranks and get 3 to 4 sacrifices most matches. He looks badass but definitely doesn't take any "skill".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using his shock therapy to prevent looping takes practice. To prevent the smaller loops you can't use an electrode add on and need a good understanding of the 5% penalty in treatment.
Easy to pick up. Hard to master.
I don't get why people think the doctor is so trash... I find him annoying at worst at all ranks. Add in the lag and he's probably my least favorite killer to play against.
You do well against competent SWF? Either thats bait or I want a guide from you
The classification given to each Killer is based on their perks and power alone. I'm not sure who or how they decided what was easy/hard as it doesn't make much sense to add this label to any of the characters in this game.
Regardless its there and who know maybe it helps new players?