Visionary Buff Idea

Removed the cooldown whenever a Generator gets completed.

Repair Progression of Generators within 32 metres can be determined by the intensity of their Auras.

Any time two or more Survivors are working on the same Generator, that Generator's Aura is highlighted in yellow for 12 seconds.

When a Generator gets completed, you see the Auras of all Generators on the map for 10 seconds.

Comments

  • Sorry for bumping :)

  • Sounds like good ideas, I agree with the removal of the cooldown, but maybe it does too much now with your changes, also what value will increase with the Perk tier?

    I think maybe it would be good like this:

    Visionary

    • Removed the cooldown.
    • You can see Gen auras while within 24/28/32 meter range.
    • Gens that are being worked on are shown in Yellow aura instead of Red.
  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Sounds like good ideas, I agree with the removal of the cooldown, but maybe it does too much now with your changes, also what value will increase with the Perk tier?

    I think maybe it would be good like this:

    Visionary

    • Removed the cooldown.
    • You can see Gen auras while within 24/28/32 meter range.
    • Gens that are being worked on are shown in Yellow aura instead of Red.

    Why would it be too much? It needs a big buff and I have a big buff idea?

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620462#Comment_1620462

    Why would it be too much? It needs a big buff and I have a big buff idea?

    I don't think it needs big buff, it's a beginner perk, beginner perks should be simple and easy to understand I would say, your changes are good, but I think it needs to be simpler.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620464#Comment_1620464

    I don't think it needs big buff, it's a beginner perk, beginner perks should be simple and easy to understand I would say, your changes are good, but I think it needs to be simpler.

    Ahh, I gotcha. Thanks for explaining so good. You're one of the nicest people on the forums I've noticed!

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Sounds like good ideas, I agree with the removal of the cooldown, but maybe it does too much now with your changes, also what value will increase with the Perk tier?

    I think maybe it would be good like this:

    Visionary

    • Removed the cooldown.
    • You can see Gen auras while within 24/28/32 meter range.
    • Gens that are being worked on are shown in Yellow aura instead of Red.

    How about I keep the if two or more survivors are working on the same generator it highlights it with a yellow aura? And keep the aura reveal after a generator is completed, but I remove the survivor aura reveal but instead show every generator on the map after completing a generator.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620464#Comment_1620464

    I don't think it needs big buff, it's a beginner perk, beginner perks should be simple and easy to understand I would say, your changes are good, but I think it needs to be simpler.

    I don't think teachables should be a beginner perk, for survivors or killers, default perks should fill that role. If we keep making survivor beginner perks than the survivor meta will never change.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620462#Comment_1620462

    How about I keep the if two or more survivors are working on the same generator it highlights it with a yellow aura? And keep the aura reveal after a generator is completed, but I remove the survivor aura reveal but instead show every generator on the map after completing a generator.

    So if a Generator get's compeleted you see all Gens on the map? That sounds like a good and simple idea!

    Highlighting a Gen when 2 Survivors are working on it sounds good aswell, like a Discordance for Survivors.

    @AggressiveFTW said:

    Removed the cooldown whenever a Generator gets completed.

    Repair Progression of Generators within 32 metres can be determined by the intensity of their Auras.

    Any time two or more Survivors are working on the same Generator, that Generator's Aura is highlighted in yellow for 12 seconds.

    Also the new updated version sounds good! Just a question, can you see the Highlighted Gen at any distance for those 12 seconds?

    If yes that would be really cool!

    Also does the range increase with perk tiers, or the duration of the highlight?

    @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620467#Comment_1620467

    Ahh, I gotcha. Thanks for explaining so good. You're one of the nicest people on the forums I've noticed!

    :)

  • @Avarice10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620467#Comment_1620467

    I don't think teachables should be a beginner perk, for survivors or killers, default perks should fill that role. If we keep making survivor beginner perks than the survivor meta will never change.

    I agree, Perks like Visionary, Windows of Opportunity and Zanshin Tactics should be in the General Perks pool.

    It doesn't make sense that perks for beginners are locked behind a DLC...

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620488#Comment_1620488

    So if a Generator get's compeleted you see all Gens on the map? That sounds like a good and simple idea!

    Highlighting a Gen when 2 Survivors are working on it sounds good aswell, like a Discordance for Survivors.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/191498/visionary-buff-idea

    Also the new updated version sounds good! Just a question, can you see the Highlighted Gen at any distance for those 12 seconds?

    If yes that would be really cool!

    Also does the range increase with perk tiers, or the duration of the highlight?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620479#Comment_1620479

    :)

    Yeah, you can see any gen that is being worked on by two or more survivors anywhere on the map. And it will probably increase the duration, but hopefully they will remove perk tiers soon.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620518#Comment_1620518

    Yeah, you can see any gen that is being worked on by two or more survivors anywhere on the map. And it will probably increase the duration, but hopefully they will remove perk tiers soon.

    Yea, I hope so too, Perk tiers were ok in the old days, but now it just increases the grind by a lot, and it also makes some perks harder to understand or the tiers don't make any sense.

    Look at new Lightborn, the Devs needed to make it work with perk tiers, so they slapped on it the aura reading for no reason.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1620536#Comment_1620536

    Yea, I hope so too, Perk tiers were ok in the old days, but now it just increases the grind by a lot, and it also makes some perks harder to understand or the tiers don't make any sense.

    Look at new Lightborn, the Devs needed to make it work with perk tiers, so they slapped on it the aura reading for no reason.

    Agreed. I now added when a generator gets completed auras of all generators on the map gets shown for 10 seconds.