Spring....errr.....fall cleaning necessary

Let's face it. The bloodwebs are bloated. Less so on killer but for survivor it's crazy. The new offerings make my characters look like they should star on an episode of hoarders.

The grind is already a chore, and one that I really don't mind mainly because you have to put blood points somewhere. However, with no way of exchanging or trading useless items or add ons, even levelling up seems futile. Ive gone through 3 or 4 level 50 bloodwebs looking for a brown medkit.

I think rarities need to be adjusted, some items removed from the game, (broken key?, green map?) before anything else is added. The way the webs are generated needs looked at also. No reason for killers to be able to stockpile ebony moris and have 1 party streamer. And for survivor, i have more pink bulbs bnps then escape cakes.

In summary, the bloodwebs are borked. They need decluttering and rebalancing.

Comments

  • I'm fine with how bloodwebs are right now, especially since I don't rely on using items or addons, although I wouldn't mind if they removed the string addons for maps but made the green ones better

  • I forgot I was upside down and got very confused by your title.

    But yeah, the fact that the most common add-ons are, in descending order, Common, Ultra-Rare, and Very Rare?

    Uh... Yeah, there's maybe a bloodweb rework in the future, me guesses.

  • For Survivor, I would totally love if they would make Powers instead of Items. So you can choose your Power (Medkit, Map, Toolbox, Flashlight, Key) and put Add On on it. This alone would reduce the number of Bloodweb Items which can pop up by 18. Obviously Keys would need to be reworked.

    Then regarding the Add Ons, some can simply be removed (like, who would take 5 extra seconds on the Map at any point? Or no Skill Checks while repairing?) or merged together to match the numbers Killers have.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    For Survivor, I would totally love if they would make Powers instead of Items. So you can choose your Power (Medkit, Map, Toolbox, Flashlight, Key) and put Add On on it. This alone would reduce the number of Bloodweb Items which can pop up by 18. Obviously Keys would need to be reworked.

    Then regarding the Add Ons, some can simply be removed (like, who would take 5 extra seconds on the Map at any point? Or no Skill Checks while repairing?) or merged together to match the numbers Killers have.

    I really like this. Take on a role medic/ fixer /scouter. Maybe the more you use that role the better you become with it. Like medic starts with a brown kit but after healing so much you then get a yellow medkit starting off