Eboni Repair man Offering or mori change
The negative balance when eboni is burnt is Survivors only have to complete 1 1/3 gen progression between ALL survivors to power the gates or 1/3 progression on 5 gens. Yeah I said that.
The negative balance when eboni is burnt is Survivors only have to complete 1 1/3 gen progression between ALL survivors to power the gates or 1/3 progression on 5 gens. Yeah I said that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something about the killer only needing 1 hook instead of 3 seems stupid
Or how about a 300% repair speed. Doesn't this sound like a pity win. I HATE EBONY MORIs
Devs . You nerf tool boxes because you don't want the game to go to fast , but you kept Ebonys. Don't contradict yourself. I would hate playing killer and someone burned an ebony repairman w/ 300% repair speed for all. TOTAL BS.
I mean, old Brand New Part was basically the equivalent to a Mori.
But, Moris are on the list of the Devs, so hopefully they will have some changes rather sooner than later.
I've been playing the majority of the day and came across a handful of them. NO FUN
3rd game today and I already got an ebony. FN hate it