Please Behaviour
Please Behaviour, do an event or missions to get Legacy, they are the most beautiful skins in the game :(
Please Behaviour, do an event or missions to get Legacy, they are the most beautiful skins in the game :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The second they give out legacy skins, it's value and elitism will drop significantly.
If Legacy-Skins would become common, you would probably see even less than now, since they dont really look that good (which is dependant on taste), give your position away really easy and would not be anything special if basically everybody could have them.
I don't understand why people want Legacy I don't have them I'm ok with it and tho who do I don't see them use them.
It´s fortnite all over again... Just leave the legacy skins as they are.
Well only because of Blight. I would agree on a Blighted variant on killers and survivors but doesnt have to be legacy status. Other than for S*its and Giggles running around Blightfully