Why is dark devotion so goddam fun

It might not be the best perk but it does its job like I cannot describe how fun it is to just use it on myers

I'm planning to use it on ghost face know someone's gonna tell me dd poopoo stop using it and don't you dare put it on gf or something.

But honestly all I wanna know is why is it so fun

Comments

  • Dark Devotion is actually a pretty decent perk, even on Ghostface. You go out of stealth the moment you hit someone, so if you hit the obsession then DD activates while your power is recharging and you're still Undetectable, plus everyone is hearing your TR so they think they're safe...

  • I've experimented with it on the Doctor and it can be used there to fire off Static Blast from the Obsession.

    I also include it on Freddy as part of my "stupid build" where I load Freddy up with Terror Radius perks like Distressing and Infectious.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I've experimented with it on the Doctor and it can be used there to fire off Static Blast from the Obsession.

    I also include it on Freddy as part of my "stupid build" where I load Freddy up with Terror Radius perks like Distressing and Infectious.

    I don't have it on doc, yet, but was curious if it worked like that. I definitely have to get the perk now because that sounds awesome.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I've experimented with it on the Doctor and it can be used there to fire off Static Blast from the Obsession.

    I also include it on Freddy as part of my "stupid build" where I load Freddy up with Terror Radius perks like Distressing and Infectious.

    So I can make causes static blast pop off does that mean unnerving chrlo works

  • It is a fun perk, which is why I wish it was better so I could justify giving it a perk slot.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I've experimented with it on the Doctor and it can be used there to fire off Static Blast from the Obsession.

    I also include it on Freddy as part of my "stupid build" where I load Freddy up with Terror Radius perks like Distressing and Infectious.

    That sounds really op. I wanna try that.

  • @Blueberry said:

    It is a fun perk, which is why I wish it was better so I could justify giving it a perk slot.

    Yeah. I classify it more as a "fun" poem 8 than a winning perk, too.

    It's not as effective as it sounds. One big limit to Dark Devotion is the Obsession terror radius is locked at 32 meters, no more or less, so while it's good for perks like Unnerving, it won't benefit from Distressing.

    Plus I personally had a bad habit of not having Static Blast up when I could have used it, but that's more on me.

    That said, it is fun when you can pull it off, since stealth perks are not something one expects from the Doctor.