A way to make nurses spasmodic breath and matchbox addons more fun and unique!
Spasmodic breath : takes away one blink charge for the nurse. increases the nurses speed to 4.6m/s. Increases blink recovery speed, and increases time taken to recover blinks (ie faster recovery from having blinked by say 10%, and 20% slower blink charge recovery speed.) (Basically a more improved matchbox, with the downside moved to blink recovery time)
Matchbox : The nurse starts with 0 blink charges which no longer recover on their own. upon striking a survivor, she gains a blink charge. The nurse moves at 4.6m/s. Blink charges cap at 4. if used alongside the torn bookmark addon, 1 charge is always recharged, and an additonal 4 can be earned on top of this (matchbox charges) upon striking survivors. (One in the chamber nurse style addon. she gains charges upon hitting survivors, and moves at regular killer speed. allows the stacking of blinks by getting regular hits, allowing for an easier nurse achievement, and an entirely different playstyle.)
Comments
I would love it. Way more fun than the current versions.
As someone who unironically plays one blink nurse with matchbox currently let me say I'd love these.
glad to hear you lads enjoy it!
Matchbox is overpowered. As a nurse main who ends games before a gen is done with no addons I can confirm this.
matchbox is only ok because you usually need the second blink to catch good players and the 4.2 only helps so much
I meant the one he described. I'm a nurse main, so I know that add on is currently dogshit.
Yeah, that matchbox feels potentially overpowered, especially with the torn bookmark. Spasmodic seems potentially okay.
Honestly it sounds great but I think its alright for killers to have good addons im tired of the devs making 2-3 meme and training addons then every other addon is just meh at best, like 0.25 seconds off fatigue oh boy 1/8th faster on minimum cooldown a real treat, i would rather see strong addons that get nerfed instead of weak addons that never get buffed
Its ok for good add-ons but four blinks you don't have to do anything extra for on top of 115 movement speed isn't fair.
Maybe just keep the max at 2 instead of letting it go up to 4 but also remove the ability to chain blink, that would make it closer to playing a new killer all together and a higher risk reward
Alright then.
ooh! ooh! I know! Revert all the add-on changes! Every last one of them (except Range which were bugged since the Pig patch)! Then they'd all be interesting!
I like the idea for the red one that has non-rechargable consumable blinks but the Nurse is a 115% killer. That sounds like an interesting variant to play that's probably a bit more effective than the current version.
For Spasmodic Breath, I think you should keep the idea that the Nurse alternates "forms" between standard blinking Nurse and non-blinking Nurse but one that has some sort of other buff that makes her at least on par with her blinking form. Some examples:
Anyway you get the idea. Half the time the Nurse is a standard blinker, and the other half the Nurse can't blink but has somewhat normal movement speed and some other cool ability.