Legions new mask!?
Apparently the new mask form never stop slashing won't have changing faces and I've never been more upset about this game than I am now :( IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL!!!
Apparently the new mask form never stop slashing won't have changing faces and I've never been more upset about this game than I am now :( IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was obvious from the start that they wouldn't do that with the masks.
I mean,just look at our "legendary skins".They couldn't even add anything special like new voice,animation etc. for a 15$ Skin.
It definetely is a disappointment but as i said,it was a expected one
They like the idea of adding more unique details to legedaries, like different voice, maybe even new sound effects as they stated in the dev q&a so maybe in the future we'll see this mask having different expressions, but who knows?
I know,but the question is when would that ever be,like all the other things they would love to add?
To be honest to this date the only thing that has gotten custom animations and sound effects that was a skin has been the pigs second chance and leather Pig weapons. The saw and the drill respectively as they have their own sound effects when you swing it and they have the custom movement animations
Yeah but it’s not technically possible would be Uber bugged out in this game