That old intro needs a determinant update.

I'm just tired of the old boring into with the crow and Claudette fixing a Gen only to be smashed by the trapper. They put work into that cool Silent Hill intro and it was a nice change now it's back to the same old boring intro. We could use a new one to reflect how the game is now verses how it was when it started. we have way more killers way more survivors and many more maps it would be cool to see something new and unique.

Comments

  • You can skip the intro if you don't wanna watch it. Personally I like that the scene of Jake holding two wires together is now accurate to the game after the graphics update.

  • Yes, a random killer intro would be amazing every time we enter the game, they have all the vids from every killer

  • @malatruse said:

    You can skip the intro if you don't wanna watch it. Personally I like that the scene of Jake holding two wires together is now accurate to the game after the graphics update.

    Yeah, I love it!

    Wish they made a DBD storymode in the style of Until Dawn.

  • @malatruse said:

    You can skip the intro if you don't wanna watch it. Personally I like that the scene of Jake holding two wires together is now accurate to the game after the graphics update.

    I do skip the intro. but having a random intro would be cool. I agree. 1 graphical update after 4 years doesn't save an intro. (I know they've had more then one)