Shorter Stun Times
I went into a game as killer without Enduring or anything that shortens stuns and I got DSed. Instead of the usual 5 seconds it was like 1.5 seconds and I caught up to the survivor before they even changed to the obsession. To no ones surprise, there is another bug!
Comments
Btw other stuns like Oni after his power ends also were shortened to like 0.2 seconds and they were sometimes random, not constant.
I had this same issue playing Freddy, without Enduring or anything. I asked some people I know and it's apparently a not well known bug so hopefully it gets recognised
Yeah its really game breaking and makes a bunch of perks and items obsolete.
If anything this issue is proof Devs play their game. See one of them decided they wanted to play killer and got a clicky clicky boi that DS'd him.
Suddenly Decisive Strike isn't working and the flashlight timing has been changed again.
Look I'm not pointing fingers but coincidence? I think not.