Hammer - New Item
I think they should add a hammer as a new item for survivors to use! The hammer will allow survivors to destroy breakable walls!
I think they should add a hammer as a new item for survivors to use! The hammer will allow survivors to destroy breakable walls!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like the idea! But tbh it doesn't make any sense to break Breakable Walls as a Survivor, maybe on some maps, like Badham Preschool, but that would be it.
It also makes sense on Dead Dawg.
Where is it beneficial for Survivors to break Breakable Walls on Dead Dawg?
I can think of one specific spot. In the saloon itself, on the second floor is a room with two breakable doors. Until one of those doors is broken, the window is the only way in or out. If you find yourself vaulting that window while in a chase, and neither door is open, you're completely stuck there.
The window room that can be turned into a god-loop until another wall is broken. Y'know, the room that can only be entered by window unless a wall is broken.
Yea, I totally forgot about that room, maybe it could be used on Dead Dawg then.
This Hammer could also speed up cleansing totems