Hackers (Console players)

So last night I’ve from 7pm est I know hackers get on and every time they don’t get a kill and we have all gens done , they instantly put us in dying state from full health, just wondering if you guy are going to fix this because it makes the game less fun to play and a few of my friends have been running into the same this. We are pretty sure your report system doesn’t work since we can’t leave a comment of why we are reporting them. This has been happening a lot more often since the new patch this A really fun game to play but the things that REALLY NEEDS to be FIXED you guy should focus on instead of graphics and new characters. The hill still gets survivors stuck , the hitting survivors through walls if they are close enough, THE HACKING to instantly downing survivors. These small or big things should be your main things too worry about. I would hate to go back to FT13 just to play a horror game with friends. So please have a someone who watches twitch with the top players in killer and survivors so you guy can see the bug that are ruining the game for the less hardcore players.


(P.S: been playing your game for 3 years now and I love it honestly I do, but I try not to post because I figured some of these would be obvious bugs to fix. Much love BluKazu)😓

Tagged: Mod

Comments