Like the maps or think they need a change?
I personally cannot see a thing on Yamoka's Estate, even worse than before. Springwood looks cooler but still so so dark. I understand this game is called Dead By Daylight, but wow there is no light in this game.
Comments
It might just be your gamma settings. I can see perfectly fine unless I'm against a Freddy.
That's the point of the reworking the graphics on the maps, make it more dark and creepy and beautiful. But Freddy has a bug for sure doe.
I think they're both fine and the graphic overhaul is definitely setting a darker creepier tone, I think they did an outstanding job and can't wait to see the next couple of reworks.
As for any lighting issues about it being too dark, I don't have any as far as I've seen and tested, for either role.