If Michael's New knife hold is a bug, don't fix it.
See for yourself. He holds his knife in t3 cooler now.
See for yourself. He holds his knife in t3 cooler now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't played him yet so I csn't testify to it being cooler or not, but it definitely makes more visual sense.
He raises his knife from outside POVs, why not raise his knife from his POV?
It is cool but the Knife is like frozen. It doesn't move at all. It looks like a sticker attached to the Monitor. They should add some wabble animation.
I agree I really like it. Plus its accurate to what survivors see when he is in tier 3.