do you have good ping ? DONT PLAY Huntress or D-Slinger ! (general killer)

this is why i dont play huntress, I will be punished for having a good ping and other people who have a bad ping get bs hits ... it's unfair!

look the Video in slomo, i hit his head.

where does that relate to the hits that knock people out who have a 100+ ping?

it's only like this in dbd, i don't know any game that is, because you have a bad internet connection, will you be punished?

For me, for example, I have a good internet connection and didn't get a BS hit out once...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZuK_iHOBlE

Comments

  • I personally like to take it as a point of pride, and be happy that I'm not hitting people from 10 feet away or getting fed hits by the server (I mean, I don't think: I guess I can't really trust my POV and theirs are the same).

    But yea, it's low key disheartening to line up a shot or predict a Survivor and then just watch your Hatchet go straight through them.

    I always wonder what happens on their end. Do they just see my Hatchets miss or what?