Please fix plauge in the next hotfix

There was a bug beforehand that messed with her arch of her vomit that lasted 4 like a month. Thankfully is was fixed. However now theres another bug to where she rubberbands all over the place after puking on something. Please try and fix her soon I really wanna play her but these bugs have made it difficult. And before anyone asks I already made a bug report

Comments

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    There was a bug beforehand that messed with her arch of her vomit that lasted 4 like a month. Thankfully is was fixed. However now theres another bug to where she rubberbands all over the place after puking on something. Please try and fix her soon I really wanna play her but these bugs have made it difficult. And before anyone asks I already made a bug report

    She is always bugged. Like Nurse level bugged.

    I love her, but every patch or update brings a new problem to Plague. It’s been this way since her release.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/190836/please-fix-plauge-in-the-next-hotfix

    She is always bugged. Like Nurse level bugged.

    I love her, but every patch or update brings a new problem to Plague. It’s been this way since her release.

    This.

    Plague is just plagued with bugs. 🤓

  • @4jinx said:

    I would just like to thank the amazing DBD masterminds for their past month of total crap! It has done wonders for my relationship bc the game finally sucks so badly that my boyfriend doesn't care to play anymore. And a special shout-out to the super moderator Mandy for banning him from these stupid ass forums.

    no need for the bashing

  • I even predicted this before the chapter release.

    She’s just so routinely, and predictably afflicted with new bugs every chapter, and every mid chapter.

    They’ll fix this, and next mid chapter she’ll have some new bug annoying Plague players.

  • Please fix *insert one of 8045830958430958305348 bugs here* in next hotfix. I agree.

    I personally think a patch dedicated to bug fixes in place of a new DLC would be fantastic, tbh