DS got Nerf

I just use DS for the first time from months and I stun thr killer but seem it was for 3 second when the description say it for 5 seconds and if is for 3 second I hope this is true because it do really need a nerf so hopefully is not a bug.

Comments

  • I didn't see anything in the patch notes so I assume it's yet another bug. As if those 2 seconds really make that much of a difference. If you DS'ed the killer they might tunnel you anyway just to get rid of you.

  • It's most likely a bug, and if the perk really needs to be nerfed, reducing the stun duration is not the way to go, because it actually just nerfs it's actual anti tunnel potential.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I didn't see anything in the patch notes so I assume it's yet another bug. As if those 2 seconds really make that much of a difference. If you DS'ed the killer they might tunnel you anyway just to get rid of you.

    It makes a huge difference at the exit gates.

  • Also struggle escape is bugged once survivor struggle free stun is 3 secs most of the times.

    I would like it keeps that way ๐Ÿ˜

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    I just use DS for the first time from months and I stun thr killer but seem it was for 3 second when the description say it for 5 seconds and if is for 3 second I hope this is true because it do really need a nerf so hopefully is not a bug.

    Its a bug, and it happens on all escape grasps. Not on all killers though.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    I just use DS for the first time from months and I stun thr killer but seem it was for 3 second when the description say it for 5 seconds and if is for 3 second I hope this is true because it do really need a nerf so hopefully is not a bug.

    Ds is bug but this is not the worst bug right now

  • @Primalux135 said:

    Also struggle escape is bugged once survivor struggle free stun is 3 secs most of the times.

    I would like it keeps that way ๐Ÿ˜

    Same i hope it real

  • @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/190775/ds-got-nerf

    Ds is bug but this is not the worst bug right now

    No this is the best bug but hope it not a bug iT real

  • Yeah i was notcing when my teammate DS the killer, the killer down them 2 sec later.

  • I noticed something similar with blinding killers. I get the notification for blinding with the flashlight, but just a couple of seconds after, he is already chasing me.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Yeah i was notcing when my teammate DS the killer, the killer down them 2 sec later.

    Thank you im not the only one I only use DS for a challenge other than that I hope it not a bug because it deserve to have less seconds.