Can console get graphic settings?
Im tired if the constant 20 fps games, at least let us try and fix it because its clear you'll never optimize consoles.
Im tired if the constant 20 fps games, at least let us try and fix it because its clear you'll never optimize consoles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which system are you on? Just for my own curiosity saw some people on ps4 say that fps was okay.
Im on a ps4 slim, sometimes its ok and other times its unplayable
Apparently, the game suffers from 'memory leak' on consoles meaning the longer you play the worse your FPS will become. To alleviate this issue, I close and reopen the game every 3 matches.
I really would love to be able to opt for a "performance" setting. There's no point in playing the game if it looks beautiful for each of the 5 frames you get per second. I'd take hideous graphics at 60 fps any day
I reinstalled after taking a break with the game. The couple killers I played seemed to run OK but pyramid head for whatever reason is just constantly floating at 5-10 FPS. It is almost unplayable right now
Oh joy, as if console wasnt bad enough. The devs can eat a dick