Hex: Undying = Early Game Stall?
I don't know if this was mentioned in a stream or post, so I'm curious if this is what they meant or if there's something else coming.
I don't know if this was mentioned in a stream or post, so I'm curious if this is what they meant or if there's something else coming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is designed to protect OTHER Hexes, and give the Killer some information on Survivors who pass close to a Totem. Whether or not it slows down the Gen-Rush (what you call an early game Stall) depends on what other Hexes are taken. If Ruin is in the mix, it will absolutely increase the odds that the match will go longer. But it can be combined with lots of other Hexes instead (or also) which would entirely change what phase of the game it affects most.
Yeah, I know it protects other hexes. It's that H:U goes a long way in getting survivors to cleanse totems now and with hexes like Ruin, it's wise to do them early. I also know that a dev said that something similar to the EGC is coming for early game, and I think it was the same stream they announced crossplay. So, I thought this might be it, or part of it. Like I said, I might have missed the memo so I don't know if it's been stated as fact or not.