Hit Validation much?
Currently recieveing the wonkiest and largest hitbox hits ever. 4.2.0 literally broke every aspect of DbD. Good job devs.
Currently recieveing the wonkiest and largest hitbox hits ever. 4.2.0 literally broke every aspect of DbD. Good job devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do u know hit validation is off right now right?
Wouldn't surprise me if they secretly turned it on to see if anyone complains.
I have been having ghost hits and issues with "aim dressing" pulling my camera.
I believe you with aim dressing but not ghost hits you need video proof of that very far fetched.
billy chainsaw ghost hits are a thing for a while now
I thought you meant like m1 ghost hits.