Pyramid Head Just Can Not Hit Me

Playing a survivor match where my dumbass dead harded directly into a wall, PH hit me with POTD and it looked like Ash damn near had a stroke from how much he was twitching. The chase continued as normal until he m1ed me and nothing happened, his sword just phased right through. I thought that was on janky hitboxes but it happened twice more and I just stood still, and as it turns out literally nothing could hit me anymore. This was on Badham so I'm assuming it had something to do with the wall. Has this happened to anyone else?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Probably should have put this in bug reporting.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Playing a survivor match where my dumbass dead harded directly into a wall, PH hit me with POTD and it looked like Ash damn near had a stroke from how much he was twitching. The chase continued as normal until he m1ed me and nothing happened, his sword just phased right through. I thought that was on janky hitboxes but it happened twice more and I just stood still, and as it turns out literally nothing could hit me anymore. This was on Badham so I'm assuming it had something to do with the wall. Has this happened to anyone else?

    @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Probably should have put this in bug reporting.

    My best advice is to ask a mod to close this thread (you can flag your own thread and ask for it to be closed), and then you can create a proper, official bug report. If you need someone to go into a KYF with so you can take a screenshot of the wall in question then lemme know :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/190637/pyramid-head-just-can-not-hit-me

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1612722#Comment_1612722

    My best advice is to ask a mod to close this thread (you can flag your own thread and ask for it to be closed), and then you can create a proper, official bug report. If you need someone to go into a KYF with so you can take a screenshot of the wall in question then lemme know :)

    I'll do that, thanks mate. I'll reach out if I need some help.

  • Closed as asked