Autoaim or ''Aimdressing'' doesn't work well on new killer?
is it only me?
is it only me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does it work well on any killer?
Sometimes how did that hit?
Sometimes how did that not hit?
@OllieHellhunter yep but is seems much worse for him
It definitely feels so much worse on him. I've gone for hit on survivors right in front of me and instead of hitting them it snaps the camera right behind them and his cane just whiffs behind them completely missing them.
I honestly dont get why auto "dressing" is even in the game. The amount of times its messed up a hit at a crucial moment in a chase is infuriating
It's worse on him. I barely felt like I had control over swings. Add the FPS tanking whenever I tried to swing with him and his bad POV for a really bad time.
The whole "aim dressing" thing needs to be looked at some more. It's bad on all Killers, but even worse on Blight.
This is probably one of the worst things they've added to the game (aim dressing) and the fact that you can't turn it off is an affront to good game design.