Bloodlust VFX
The new bloodlust VFX looks terrible and is extremely distracting. It also drops my FPS more than it already did before. Please revert it or at the very least lessen the effect, thanks.
Tagged:
Mod
The new bloodlust VFX looks terrible and is extremely distracting. It also drops my FPS more than it already did before. Please revert it or at the very least lessen the effect, thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a change no one asked for.
I like it a lot :D It feels more intense.
Its really helpful information
It's "strange" enough that at first I thought it was a bug, but it seems to be better fps wise (console) than the previous iteration, so I appreciate it.
I doubt that it's working properly. If the Devs want your entire screen to freak out and fisheye, they clearly don't get headaches or motion sickness. Which I don't believe, given that it's their job to stare at screens all day.
I like it. It is a little more immersive.
I believe this is a bug and not intended the way it currently is.
Oh okay, thank you for the reply Mandy!!