Tunneling
Am I the only one who wishes that they would do something to help prevent tunneling?
Am I the only one who wishes that they would do something to help prevent tunneling?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like tunneling, but I don't think they should add something to prevent it.
There really are points in the game the killer has to tunnel so they can get pressure on the survivors.
In some cases tunneling is a right thing to do, if killer needs immediate pressure, when he has none.
When it's a start of the game and killer tunnels despite having all the pressure in the world, it's just a scummy strategy.
Still, it's a strategy. Sometimes it's viable, sometimes it's not. But you can't prevent it from ever happening.
DS
DS?
You use Ds
Now you are impossivel to they tunnel you an in some situtation they can save you if arent picked in least that onw minute
DS is so good an anti-tunnel, that the killer might not even tunnel you and still get stunned
Anti-tunneling perks that i can think of ATM borrowed time if you can get a teammate that uses it and DS