Graphical Update hard to see survivors with dark clothes
Title pretty much explains it. Its super hard to see them in the graphically changed maps even while standing right next to them. Why is tht ok?
Title pretty much explains it. Its super hard to see them in the graphically changed maps even while standing right next to them. Why is tht ok?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play freddy in dream world. Cant see anything
😯
Is it though? For me, everything is brighter than it was in PTB. What graphic settings are you playing with.
Vision was super blurry, map super dark. On console. Never happened prior to graphic uodate
I played a Freddy on the new yamaoka and it is terrible.
It is so dark its super hard to see anything when your in the dream world and god forbid someone saves you with BT.
Its so dark you cant even see where to run.
Im on pc so I can just imagine how it is on console.
Especially the yamaoka maps!
Yea I played as Freddy on Yamaoka and it's so blurry and dark I had to guess where survivors were by listening around. Couldn't even see them wroth the blue tint for them being in dream world.
lol do i need to say anymore
Use reshade. Problem solved.