I think I found my new favorite build.
No Mither, Resilience, Blood Pact, Desperate Measures.
Here's why.
-Resilience for obvious reasons.
-Desperate Measures gives you an extra stack if you yourself are injured.
-Blood Pact reveals the obsession's aura to you and vice versa if you're injured.
This means that not only do I get the all-around speed bonus of Resilience, but I also have a permanent aura link to the obsession, and simply having someone else who needs to be healed contributes that stack and my stack of Desperate Measures, plus Resilience. For the entire match, my healing speed will be a minimum of 37% faster and a maximum of 65% faster, even without medkits or Botany or anything else.
I love this build so much. I'm an injured powerhouse.
Comments
Just remove NM and don't heal. You really won't get much benefit from being able to pick yourself up, IW is better for anti-sound purposes, and not dropping blood isn't a huge deal since they can hear you grunting and moaning.
Just remove no mother and use self care. Keep yourself at 99%. No matter how you choose to use NM, it will still weaken you.
lol
Glad you are having fun. I still wouldn't want you on my survivor team. No Mither is a sin no amount of healing other survivors makes up for.