So i have an idea..
If i can get away with insulting people with Wholesome intentions...Startin' with Whoever reads this..
I hope you have a nice goddamn christmas you heccin' cuters!!!
If i can get away with insulting people with Wholesome intentions...Startin' with Whoever reads this..
I hope you have a nice goddamn christmas you heccin' cuters!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Take that back...
Hecc
u too cutie
I almost believed it's christmas time already.
Imagine being such a cupcake. You son of a sprinkle.
How dare...ALL OF YOU. you sexy cuties! bout to pick you ALL up on my shoulder and hook you because of how adorabubble you cuties are