Descend Beyond Title Theme

What are your thoughts on the new title theme? Personally I really enjoy it. It reminds me a lot of Amnesia with the more orchestral sounds.

Comments

  • I quite enjoy it too. Wish they would update the spotify album.

  • Yes, one of my favorite Lobby musics so far. I liked the Silent Hill Lobby music, but this one I like even more.

    (btw. there will be a new Amnesia in Fall this year. This will most likely be more like The Dark Descent and lessl ike A Machine for Pigs. I am hyped!)

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    What are your thoughts on the new title theme? Personally I really enjoy it. It reminds me a lot of Amnesia with the more orchestral sounds.

    Yeah, music is so damn good. Bhvr's composer never really fails

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yes, one of my favorite Lobby musics so far. I liked the Silent Hill Lobby music, but this one I like even more.

    (btw. there will be a new Amnesia in Fall this year. This will most likely be more like The Dark Descent and lessl ike A Machine for Pigs. I am hyped!)

    I'd like to see the new game follow in Descent's footsteps, but also touch up a little bit on both Justine and A Machine For Pigs.