What’s with Dragons Grip? Is it working? Or am I just unlucky?

Surely I’m not unlucky enough to never have survivors touch the gen within the 30 seconds the perk is active?!

Never once have I had a scream/notification or got a insta down from this perk.

Comments

  • And i thought i were stupid. Was trying to get the adept but i never got a notification or one hit down when they clearly were working on the gen right after i kicked it.

  • It might be a bug, but I've gotten the scream too pop up.

  • It’s just a lousy perk. 30 seconds of usable time with 2 minutes of cool down, with zero ability to choose which gen you want to use it one. I had a guy in a match that I didn’t know try it four different times when I was a killer and it didn’t go off once. It’s pretty useless in comparison to other gen control perks. Give me Overcharge or Tinkerer over this any day.

  • The survivor doesn't scream on the killer's screen, but does on the survivor's so good luck lol

    that aside, 30 seconds of usable time... yeahh it's not that great anyway

  • Does calm spirit not counter it completely? lol

  • It's bugged, the survivor doesn't scream. Pro tip, if you watch the perk icon to see when if it goes on cooldown early, you'll know someone has touched the gen.

  • @FluffySharkz_ said:

    It's bugged, the survivor doesn't scream. Pro tip, if you watch the perk icon to see when if it goes on cooldown early, you'll know someone has touched the gen.

    You mean cool down doesn’t even start the second you hit the gen? This perk is even worse than I thought!

  • @CountVampyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1611367#Comment_1611367

    You mean cool down doesn’t even start the second you hit the gen? This perk is even worse than I thought!

    Or if the 30 seconds expires, also then the cooldown starts.