Did yamkoas get a rework other than graphics?
Did the tiles get stronger, or did I just get screwed by rng? Because I just had a disgusting layout on it.
Did the tiles get stronger, or did I just get screwed by rng? Because I just had a disgusting layout on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a couple new breakable walls on the main building, but apart from that it should be the exact same from what I've noticed. You probably just got cucked by RNG yeah.
Seems almost the same. I was hoping for more changes with the graphical update.
Probably the rng then. I got dumpstered, but a rank 20 could have run otz for 5 gens on this setup.
I've noticed different pallet locations