why
why you take things away for the survivors and the killer you put a lot of things to make it easier to capture the survivors. as the countdown to the end to open the door and the hooks that reappears.
why you take things away for the survivors and the killer you put a lot of things to make it easier to capture the survivors. as the countdown to the end to open the door and the hooks that reappears.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because the game is still in favor of survivors.
Psst stop letting people know your a killer main .... people will hate you .
Who cares lol. I'm a killer main and I still feel the game heavily favors survivors.
Hooks need to reappear otherwise you'd have a repeat of saboing in 2016.
Thats not a problem, because i am actually a survivor main, as i play 70%-90% of my games as survivor. However, i do play both sides, and that simply is my conclusion based on my experiences.
It's a fact ! I play a lot killer yes, but I play a lot survivor too..
The vastness of the maps for example Yamaoka is crazy, dare to say that the survivors have no advantage.....๐
Rank 20 spotted.
Guy who plays both and is probably the sole reason blendette got nerfed a while back here, games are a bit more survivor sided, and thats info I've gained from being a solo survivor. If you can tell when the killers coming for you pressure means very little.