Killer actions seem bugged

Switch - Killer actions can't be done

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor, break a pallet, kick gens

Step 4 : the action gets reset and cannot be done maybe 50 to 60% of the times, seems worse when hooking a surv

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Legion, Michael (witnessed as surv with trapper, doctor and blight)
  • Legion (bbq, furtive chase, ruin and discordance) Michael (bbq, ruin, furtive chase and infectious fright)
  • the game, treatment theater, ormond, the temple, coldwind farm
  • multiple (more than 5 times depending the action) per game

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • NONE


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This also happens to vaulting sometimes. Still not sure about other actions but I am still testing.

  • this is exactly what's been happening to me. i'm a killer main on switch, and 50% of the time trying to hook a survivor is extremely buggy and has costed me a few games. the same problem occurs when trying to vault or break a pallet. basically anything with a prompt besides picking up a survivor.

  • same happening to me. i cant even hook survivors half the time. also, my screen stutters and i can't even keep a chase.

  • @Doudou said:

    same happening to me. i cant even hook survivors half the time. also, my screen stutters and i can't even keep a chase.

    yeah! it stutters and half the time refuses to let you hook/vault/break. i really hope this is investigated considering switch is one of the lesser active platforms. it's made the game almost impossible to play for us.

  • Yeah I have played killer only to complete my missions, I play both roles equal but right now playing killer is so bad

  • I feel like I'm tweaking every time I try and interact with something, this needs to get patched soon.

  • The awful thing os that is seems to be a console thing, I haven't noticed it on pc or even heard about it on pc

  • @GeorgeMRusso said:

    The awful thing os that is seems to be a console thing, I haven't noticed it on pc or even heard about it on pc

    it does. when i first noticed it i knew it was just a switch/console thing because pc players haven't brought it up. have you tested it on other consoles?

  • I tried it on pc today but nothing, I don't have either ps4 or xbox but similar post have been made by those users

  • @walmartbrand said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1611235#Comment_1611235

    it does. when i first noticed it i knew it was just a switch/console thing because pc players haven't brought it up. have you tested it on other consoles?

    i am on pc. and the problem is here too.

  • Update; i adjusted my graphic settings to low. It seemed to help some.