Flashlights are broken
I hate the change so much , maybe because Im a console player but the new flashlight Is a pain to use
I hate the change so much , maybe because Im a console player but the new flashlight Is a pain to use
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, all they did is change where it aims. Just shine your light at a wall to get an idea of where your new reticle is.
You must unlearn what you have learned, my young padawan.
Im tiring of learning a new method to use the flashlight each update hahahah
Dilly dilly lol
They changed the whole pov not just where it aims.
They break flashlights after every patch its ridiculous
Its especially worse because you need to use flash light for the challenge and you can't progress without doing it
Just cover the killer with your character model on your screen and look slightly higher than what it was and ive found that to be the sweet spot and I've been getting them everytime now , it feels kinda weird at first because you don't see the killer once you line up until you click , it's like they've zoomed in a little bit on the survivors perspective something is different