Has DS stun time been shortened? Or is it a bug?
a few times I've noticed that when I or someone DS's the killer, that they recover in like 2/3 seconds and not 5.
a few times I've noticed that when I or someone DS's the killer, that they recover in like 2/3 seconds and not 5.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a Bug.
It's not just DS. Any stun where the survivor jumps off the shoulder (DS, flashlight saves, struggling out) is way shorter and it's impossible to get away from the killer, because they just have to turn around and hit you again. You gain almost no distance.
Just typical dbd where they release a new chapter and it creates 5947475 new bugs.
Its a joke and it literally happens every single time.
Its the new PTB DS they are trying to see if its works.
I'm just curious how not only escape-from-killer-grasp stuns in particular got bugged, but only for certain killers on top of that. It's just such a bizarre and specific bug that doesn't seem related to any mentioned changes in the update. Not even mad just genuinely curious ๐
Bug yeah, obviously a bug.