Show me your cakes!
I thought there would be 3-4 Ghastly Gateaus per game now when the new chapter is out, but it's only me every game that uses a cake. We were all comparing how many cakes we had in stock after that event so you should all have plenty left.
Of my around 750 cakes I have 600 ish left. Just play your cakes now so we can unlock all the new perks and get them on all our killers and survivors! This is not the time to just sit on your cakes, use them!
Comments
The only ones I've got cakes left on are legion and trapper, to be fair I've got like 50 on each of them but still, I dont always wanna play one of them 2.
Ive got about 100 cakes left 60 of which are on billy who i dont like to play anymore due to his clunky feel and changed pov
Well I...😯...I don't know you very well......😩 I don't just show my cakes to anyone....☺
I also have like 50 on Nurse, 100 on Bubba.
I have over 300 on my survivors and some 3rd year ones on Kate and Dwight under 20. Legion has 70 3rd year and across my other killers i only have 53 of the 4th year ones.
I had more cakes but I eated them. I'm one of those weirdos that uses my items as I get them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0