New Yamaoka Family Residence hook placement too far away from one of the corners
One survivor died and broke this corner hook and the other went to the same corner. I tried to hook him but the closest hooks were into the basement and in the middle of the map. Unfortunately, had to wait him bleed out. Also, no hook distance increase offerings.
@MandyTalk please check with the team if the hooks aren't too far away from one of the corners in Yamaoka Family Residence.
Thank you.



Comments
Careful. Saying "had to let him bleed out" may summon 'those kinds of Survivors' that think you should have just let him break free from your grasp and let him run away and tried again when he was closer to another hook.
There's no problem on letting survivors bleed out. It's not considered holding the game hostage because survivors WILL bleed out and the game will eventually end.
Oh, don't get me wrong - I think 90% of the stupid "rules" about Killer and Survivor etiquette is utter BS and goes against the nature of the game. But I have literally seen Survivor-mains treating the game as if the killer needs to 'back off' and not try to win, so they can have fun. But flip it around - and Survivors are not expected to back off and try to let the killer down and hook them.
As I said, I tried that. He escaped and run straight to the corner. Some survivors are a really pain in the ass. Thanks god I had something to eat while waiting...