Can´t Hook Survivors
I am console player and sometimes I can't hang one.
I press the Button (R1) but nothing happens.
Tagged:
Pending
I am console player and sometimes I can't hang one.
I press the Button (R1) but nothing happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are not alone. I've seen a few others posts on this and I have been experiencing this too. Either keep trying to adjust yourself and hook them, or one person said to drop them next to the hook and then try it.
Yeah this is a constant problem and until the devs fix it the best way is to drop the survivor next to the hook and pick them back up. Although I've also seen that you can go to another hook or just let the survivor wiggle out, but the latter isn't a great idea.