Multiple bugs PS4

PS4

Playing as blight on Rancid Arbitoir

Grabbing players off totems bugged. Animation started then stuttered and person ran away.

The gen perk that causes the scream and exposed status did not work several times when it should have.

Massive stuttering when any action is done like a gen or a hit or any other scoring event. Several times the screen also flashed where it almost looked like a green colored xray (entire screen) this happened mostly during chases and when i swung for an attack and this happened multiple times causing attacks to miss and the killer to be skipped meters back from where he started.

the stuttering is really really bad...makes this new killer unplayable in its current state. Any action is causing this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the same problem with grabbing players off hook saves and window vaults as Hag last night as well.

  • More than 3 times a day


    8495E9B7-536D-469D-95D6-191A541DB40B.jpeg C91AF433-712C-4D12-9098-846C15AAE3F4.jpeg


  • @JLew said:

    PS4

    Playing as blight on Rancid Arbitoir

    Grabbing players off totems bugged. Animation started then stuttered and person ran away.

    The gen perk that causes the scream and exposed status did not work several times when it should have.

    Massive stuttering when any action is done like a gen or a hit or any other scoring event. Several times the screen also flashed where it almost looked like a green colored xray (entire screen) this happened mostly during chases and when i swung for an attack and this happened multiple times causing attacks to miss and the killer to be skipped meters back from where he started.

    the stuttering is really really bad...makes this new killer unplayable in its current state. Any action is causing this.

    I have to stop playing , everything op said but I can't even hook survivors ..... I'm at the hook and I'm pressing the button over and over again and then they just escape