Countering the uncounterable
Ok, here are some basic counters to things people find anoying or uncounterable, hope this helps someone.
Perks:
- NOED: Do totems, help yourself with Small Game if you're having that much trouble with this perk, if it pops, just leave, don't play hero unless you don't care if you die in the process (I play hero all the time, hehehe)
- PGTW: Repressed Alliance, you can't repair the gen for 30 seconds but the killer can't kick it either and get the progress down.
Killers:
- Spirit: Fixated, as soon as she phases walk TOWARDS her, she'll lose you 9/10 times.
- Freddy: Fixated, if he teleports to your gen, Fixate into cover, don't run
- Trapper: Small Game (hope it gets a buff to see auras of abjects detected someday) can help you detect traps
- Bubba: Keep running, they have the "mental glitch" of starting the chainsaw close to a pallet cause they know you're dropping it (I'll share a vid of how to do so as a comment)
- Legion: Learn to 360, when in sprint, cause of his speed, it's easier to dodge
- Huntress: Crouch when she throws the Axe, it works more if there's a structure between you both. Don't run in a straight line.
- Plague: CLEANSE, if she grabs corrupt HIDE, those are long but easy games if you do this
- Myers: There's no counter, you're doomed (nah, he's my nemesis, I always die to him, I can't give advice against him). Spine Chill maybe? I say "maybe" cause once he changes tiers it's practically a wasted perk
- Ghost Face: Spine Chill
- Pig: Spine Chill
- Billie: He's dead now, but I'd say SPLIT, don't let him get multiple downs by staying close to each other
- Pyramid Head: Crouch, if you crouch through his marks it doesn't affect you. NEVER run in a straight line.
Share any tip you'd like others to know, lets help each other.
Comments
You should NEVER walk towards Spirit. ๐
Well let's agree to disagree there, as I don't see we will agree with eachother here ๐โ๏ธ
I have found that when going against Bubba even if he starts his chainsaw up close enough to touch you, you can find a couple of trees that are close enough to touch each other and just go around it until the chainsaw ends. A lot of the times you will get hit after with M1, but if you are at a tree pathway or something you can sometimes make it to a pallet.
I actually adore this kind of humor, hehehehe. No I'm NOT the best, just experienced, and quite a fan of the game actually, the kind of nerdy fan that knows that three gens separately can be done faster than 1 by one with 4 people on it, logic based fact that takes factors like traversing the map in it amongst many others.