BUFF SMALL GAME
BUFF SMALL GAME 2020. MAKE IT HAVE A TOTEM COUNT AS TOKENS. LOSE 1 TOKEN PER TOTEM DESTROYED
I don't care how strong Hex: Undying is. I just want some way to combat them (My homies hate detectives hunch)
BUFF SMALL GAME 2020. MAKE IT HAVE A TOTEM COUNT AS TOKENS. LOSE 1 TOKEN PER TOTEM DESTROYED
I don't care how strong Hex: Undying is. I just want some way to combat them (My homies hate detectives hunch)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would rather the totem counter not be tied to a perk, also why do you hate Detectives hunch?
I'd preffer if the perk could show auras of things it detects, it would be an amazing buff
I suggested this in a post a while back as well. The little 'ding' sometimes causes more trouble than it solves.